A degree from an Accredited Design Program with 4 or more years of professional residential experience preferred, but as always — not required. Looking for a team player with creative design expertise and project management skills who excels in a highly service-oriented environment.
This person will be detail oriented and a problem solver with exceptional organizational skills, flexibility, willingness and desire to grow; excellent oral and written communication skills with internal team, clients and vendors are a must. A sense of urgency is desired to respond and react to this fast-paced industry with exceptional skills for follow through.
Primary Job Activities:
• Lead client and project team meetings.
• Design and present client lookbooks, plans, and presentations.
• Client, architect, contractor, consultant and vendor interaction and communications.
• Field coordination with project team members and subcontractors.
• Travel to project sites, furniture installations, showroom visits and more.
• Create and revise specifications, review and redline shop drawings
• Furniture plans, finish plans, lighting plans, elevations, etc. in AutoCAD.
• Empower, lead, and mentor junior designers.
Salary and benefits dependent on years of experience and skill level.
To submit your application, please click the link below. It will request your resume & LinkedIn profile. There are a few preliminary tests involved in our hiring process. These tests are simply for us to understand how you fit into our company culture. No need to rush through them, take your time.
The process uses Criteria Corp to gather some standard information including your resume, and then utilizes a few standardized job-related tests that give us a better idea of your skills and interests. Upon completion, we’ll reach out to discuss!