Pinnacle Mountain Homes
The world of Pinnacle continues to expand, and we’re looking for the best & brightest to join our team! Recently named the Summit County Chamber’s Best Place to Work, we love what we do and who we work with. Our personal, professional and progressive work culture represents our greatest asset. Located in the heart of America’s playground, we value our surroundings and encourage a healthy work-life balance. Our team members play hard, work hard, and are full of positive energy. Experience is always a plus, & while college diplomas & GPAs indicate discipline & motivation, specific degrees are less important. We are looking for motivated and positive people to join our rapidly growing Pinnacle family.
The Architectural Designer will assist in the development of the design/construction documents for our architectural and interior design projects. This person will be a full-time member on our team, helping with the design development of primarily custom, single-family, mountain homes, in and around Summit County.
Technical proficiency, and experience, with these programs at a minimum, is imperative to succeeding on our team:
- SketchUp and Layout
- Adobe Suite – Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Microsoft Suite – Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Revit – or similar BIM experience
- In addition to these technical skills, organization, attention to detail, and the ability to follow process, are keys to success in this role.
- Working closely with all members of our internal team is a large component, as well as working closely with our clients, outside architects, engineers, designers, and other consultants, to make sure that the project is accurate, and that it meets all of the needs of any client we partner with.
- Execute the production of project plans, elevations, sections, and details for architectural and design projects (Primarily in AutoCAD).
- Build 3 dimensional digital models from project plans (Primarily in SketchUp).
- Create rendered or semi-photorealistic perspectives and elevations (Primarily in SketchUp plug-ins or Photoshop).
- Read, understand, and decipher plans, specifications, shop drawings, engineering drawings, project schedules and plan redlines proficiently.
- Coordinate plan and model updates per client requests or changes, throughout the duration of a project.
- Implement quality assurance and quality control for each project’s set of plans.
- Coordinate project permitting and submittals with local jurisdictions, HOA’s, and governing entities.
- Other miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Proficiency in all computer programs mentioned above.
- Experience with architectural design and/or drafting on complex custom projects – residential, or mixed-use custom developments preferable.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills.
- Communicate effectively, take advice, receive constructive criticism when needed, as well as to provide it when appropriate.
- Ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work schedule accordingly, often against tight deadlines.
- Ability to interact with management, clients, and other project consultants.
Salary & benefits dependent on experience & skill level, but we pay well and provide great benefits including healthcare, 401k, flexible work schedules, generous time off, as well as the opportunity for company ownership with profit sharing.
Our application process includes gathering some basic information including your resume, then a few standardized job-related tests that give us a better idea of your skills & interests, and help us understand how you might fit into our company culture. No need to rush through them, take your time. Upon completion, we’ll reach out to discuss!