Design Operations Coordinator | Showroom Team
Collective Design Group
The world of Collective continues expanding, and we are looking for the best and brightest to join our team! Our professional, progressive, and personalized culture represents our greatest asset — we love what we do, and who we work with! We don’t take ourselves too seriously, but we are the best in our industry. We hire smart people who fit our culture and have a capacity and motivation for success. Experience is always a plus, and while college diplomas and GPAs indicate discipline and motivation, specific degrees are less important. We are looking for a team player that is highly motivated to exceed sales goals, build long-term client relationships and have a passion for the Collective brand.
The right person will be detail-oriented with an operational focus to support our designers/sales team in product management. This person provides a high level of operational support and inventory management for the daily business. This person will help maintain the presence of the Showroom by completing both administrative and design-related tasks. With ownership of inventory management, order creation and tracking, tagging, participating in vendor training as desired to maintain product knowledge, and product organization, the opportunities for growth in this role are endless.
- Create, Manage, Track, Receive, and Close open orders for product (POs) and customers (Sales).
- Effectively communicate all operational, merchandise, vendor, and client concerns to the appropriate parties.
- Report and analyze showroom metrics, manage budgets, and maintain projections and goals for sales.
- Provide direct input into the existing process and make recommendations for improvements based on experience.
- Identify the most efficient way to complete assigned tasks and asks clarifying questions when appropriate.
- Support the sales team in maintaining the presentation of the store and lead our team to success.
- Unload shipments, perform light product assembly, and inspect product prior to installation and delivery as needed.
- Proactively monitor and communicate order management system to ensure that all orders are accurate and up to date.
- Work the showroom floor as needed.
- Any other tasks as assigned.
- Knowledge of interior design, furnishings and/or sales experience.
- Proven analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Engaging and welcoming personality, strong work ethic, and professional demeanor
- Excellent verbal, written communication and phone etiquette.
- Exceptional eye to detail, and the ability to drive results and learn our current POS system.
- Ability to: Lift or move 50lbs regularly and to manually handle/manipulate loads of up to 150lbs as a team lift.
- Ability to maneuver effectively around sales floor, stock room and office.
- Position requires prolonged standing, stooping, kneeling, squatting, bending, and climbing.
Salary and benefits dependent on years of experience and skill level. but we pay well and provide great benefits including healthcare, flexible work schedules, generous time off, as well as the opportunity for company ownership with profit sharing.