Front Desk Specialist
The world of Pinnacle continues to expand, and we’re looking for the best & brightest to join our team! Recently named the Summit County Chamber’s Best Place to Work, we love what we do and who we work with. Our personal, professional and progressive work culture represents our greatest asset. Located in the heart of America’s playground, we value our surroundings and encourage a healthy work-life balance. Our team members play hard, work hard, and are full of positive energy. Experience is always a plus, & while college diplomas & GPAs indicate discipline & motivation, specific degrees are less important. We are looking for motivated and positive people to join our rapidly growing Pinnacle family.
The Front Desk is responsible for guest satisfaction and day to day maintenance coordination.
• Interact with guests in person, through email and over the phone
• Troubleshoot basic in-house maintenance issues and coordinate follow-up
• Basic verbal and written skills necessary
• Review and prioritize work orders
• Coordinate with sub-contractors, as needed
• Work directly with other maintenance techs and the front desk personnel to fulfill guest and owner maintenance requests
Minimum 1 year guest service experience
Great communication and customer service
Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
Ability to multi-task and work high pace environment
Willingness to learn
Evening, holiday, weekend, and on-call availability
Salary & benefits dependent on experience & skill level, but we pay well and provide great benefits including healthcare, 401k, flexible work schedules, generous time off, as well as the opportunity for company ownership with profit sharing.
Our application process includes gathering some basic information including your resume and the form below. Upon completion, we’ll reach out to discuss!