The Pinnacle Companies
About Us: The world of Pinnacle (Frisco, CO) continues expanding, and we are looking for the best and brightest to join our team! Our professional, progressive, and personal work culture represents our greatest asset – we love what we do, and who we work with. Being in the heart of America’s playground, we value a healthy work-life balance and encourage our team members to play hard & work hard. Experience is always a plus, and while college diplomas and GPAs indicate discipline and motivation, specific degrees are less important. We are looking for a marketing-minded individual to join our rapidly growing Pinnacle team.
The Graphic Designer will be motivated to design and execute initiatives including digital and print ads, emails, social media and embrace brand voice through copywriting. The ideal candidate brings enthusiasm for advertising, design, and creativity. They possess a willingness to learn and are not afraid to speak up and share ideas. Candidates should have a natural eye for design and visual communication, as well as strong organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Maintain, improve, and evolve websites graphics, design, performance, aesthetics, and SEO.
- Provide suggestions and implement improvements for websites and database management.
- Collaborate with team members to outline and design the UI, design aesthetic, and functionality.
- Design and create web, email, and advertising assets.
- Responsible for writing compelling marketing and promotional materials across a variety of platforms.
- Have a progressive mindset, researching the latest industry trends.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- BA/BS or equivalent with relevant graphic design experience (3+ years)
- Solid understanding of user interface design principles and practices.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Experience working with WordPress custom themes, plugins, and project management platforms.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply, process design, and redesign skills.
- Team player who desires to be a part of a growing company with an amazing culture.
- Experience in email marketing design (specifically MailChimp) is a bonus.
- Experience in web/interactive design using HTML and CSS best practices is a bonus.
Salary & benefits dependent on experience & skill level, but we pay well and provide great benefits including healthcare, flexible work schedules, generous time off, as well as the opportunity for company ownership with profit sharing.