Home Furnishings Director | Retail Team
Collective Design + Furnishings
The world of Pinnacle continues expanding, and we are looking for the best and brightest to join our team! Our professional, progressive, and personalized culture represents our greatest asset — we love what we do, and who we work with! We don’t take ourselves too seriously, but we are the best in our industry. We hire smart people who fit our culture and have a capacity and motivation for success. Experience is always a plus, and while college diplomas and GPAs indicate discipline and motivation, specific degrees are less important. We are looking for a team player that is highly motivated to exceed sales goals, build long-term client relationships and have a passion for the Collective brand.
Home Furnishings Director:
The right person will be a self-motivated leader excited to pave the future for our new furnishings world. With experience in leadership and sales will excel in helping us find new clients, build lasting relationships and empower the team to exceed expectations.
- Support:Lead, mentor, and support sales team to ensure growth, transparency, and consistency.
- Negotiate:Set budgets, determine, and direct buying best practices, work with vendors to create long term strategies, relationships, and competitive pricing.
- Research: Study new trends and advancements in product lines, keeping CDF at the forefront of the industry.
- Develop:Streamline and improve process and systems to meet needs of the retail team.
- Direct:Influence marketing strategies, planning, budget, and communication to ensure the representation of our brand externally.
- Oversee: Review product selection, manage orders, review inventory fluctuation and pricing models.
- Analyze: Review and scrutinize financial statements and ensure profitability and consistent growth.
- Leadership and management experience – retail industry preferred.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to think creatively and critically.
- Innovated and strategic thinker with excellent communications skills.
- Ability to supervise several projects simultaneously.
- Confident using various technology platforms and software systems
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task, while being attentive to clients.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to lift and mobilize small to medium items up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to maneuver effectively around sales floor, stock room and office.
- Position requires prolonged standing, stooping, kneeling, squatting, bending and climbing.
Salary and benefits dependent on years of experience and skill level. but we pay well and provide great benefits including healthcare, 401k, flexible work schedules, generous time off, as well as the opportunity for company ownership with profit sharing.
Our application process includes gathering some basic information including your resume and the form below. Upon completion, we’ll reach out to discuss!