Home Furnishings Manager | Retail Team
Collective Design + Furnishings
The world of Pinnacle continues expanding, and we are looking for the best and brightest to join our team! Our professional, progressive, and personalized culture represents our greatest asset — we love what we do, and who we work with! We don’t take ourselves too seriously, but we are the best in our industry. We hire smart people who fit our culture and have a capacity and motivation for success. Experience is always a plus, and while college diplomas and GPAs indicate discipline and motivation, specific degrees are less important. We are looking for a team player that is highly motivated to exceed sales goals, build long-term client relationships and have a passion for the Collective brand.
Home Furnishings Manager:
The right person will be professional in appearance, and have excellent team building and leadership skills. This person will be detail ordained, sales and data driven, and able to enthusiastically take on many responsibilities
- Observe: Monitor sales staff, provide feedback, recognition, and coaching to ensure sales performance.
- Coach: Direct, mentor, and supervise staff on product knowledge, selling skills, vendor and administrative knowledge.
- Sell: Create knowledge and empower sales staff to meet goals, budget expectations and sell product.
- Improve: Actively work on process improvements and lead daily/weekly/monthly meetings and trainings.
- Resolve: Assist sales staff with merchandise questions and issues with external customers.
- Maintain: Uphold sales and order process, control expenses, manage completion of open orders, track product.
- Manage: Budgets, sales goals, staff schedules, conduct performance reviews, meetings, performance updates.
- Recruit: Interview and hire sales staff to meet designated staffing levels
- Retail sales experience – home furnishings preferred.
- Coachable, detail-oriented go-getter, energized by relationships and selling high end home furnishings.
- Highly relational individual with a desire to provide outstanding service.
- Must be detail oriented and data driven across our technology platforms and software systems.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task, while being attentive to empowering and supporting sales associates.
- Ability to lift and mobilize small to medium items up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to maneuver effectively around sales floor, stock room and office.
- Position requires prolonged standing, stooping, kneeling, squatting, bending and climbing.
Salary and benefits dependent on years of experience and skill level. but we pay well and provide great benefits including healthcare, 401k, flexible work schedules, generous time off, as well as the opportunity for company ownership with profit sharing.
Our application process includes gathering some basic information including your resume and the form below. Upon completion, we’ll reach out to discuss!