Lead Interior Designer – Residential Team
Collective Design + Furnishings
The world of Pinnacle continues to expand, and we’re looking for the best & brightest to join our team! Recently named the Summit County Chamber’s Best Place to Work, we love what we do and who we work with. Our personal, professional and progressive work culture represents our greatest asset. Located in the heart of America’s playground, we value our surroundings and encourage a healthy work-life balance. Our team members play hard, work hard, and are full of positive energy. Experience is always a plus, & while college diplomas & GPAs indicate discipline & motivation, specific degrees are less important. We are looking for motivated and positive people to join our rapidly growing Pinnacle family.
Lead Interior Designer:
The right person will be a self-motivated creative influencer excited to pave the future for our Interior Design world. With experience in both technical and creative design, the right person will excel in helping us create curated and unique designs for both fixed finishes and furnishings while building lasting relationships both internally and externally.
- Create, review, and revise specifications, drawings, furniture plans, finish plans, lighting plans, elevations, etc.
- Set budgets, source, and price product competitively, present to clients and maintain details in Studio Designer.
- Review and support the team in product selection, proposals, orders, receiving, and invoicing.
- Review and approve pricing, vendor terms, and invoicing.
- Mentor and empower associate designers and team members to ensure growth, opportunity, and consistency.
- Study new trends and advancements in product lines, keeping CDG at the forefront of the industry.
- Streamline and improve process and systems to meet needs of the design team.
- Build relationships with internal and external teams: client, architect, contractor, consultant, and vendors.
- 8+ years Residential Interior Design experience – luxury residential preferred.
- Exceptional graphic presentation abilities, creative interior design skills, and varied aesthetics of furnishings design.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively in presentations and in writing – internally and externally.
- Ability to develop and complete projects without continued direct supervision.
- Expertise of appliances, interior finishes/fixtures/furniture, architectural/interior finishes, lighting, art, accessories, etc.
- Ability to prioritize deadlines and provide high quality service to clients.
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD, MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign)
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize various projects and adjust work schedule accordingly with tight deadlines.
- Ability to interact and support other team members including other designers, management, clients, and vendors.
- Must live within a 90-mile radius of Frisco, CO and work in the Frisco, CO office 2+ days/week.
- Ability to lift and mobilize small to medium items up to 50 lbs.
- Must have transportation to get to and from our office in Frisco to Job Sites in and outside of Summit County.
Salary & benefits dependent on experience & skill level, but we pay well and provide great benefits including healthcare, 401k, flexible work schedules, generous time off, as well as the opportunity for company ownership with profit sharing.
Our application process includes gathering some basic information including your resume and the form below. Upon completion, we’ll reach out to discuss!