Pinnacle Mountain Homes
The world of Pinnacle (Frisco, CO) continues expanding, and we are looking for the best and brightest to join our team! Our professional, progressive, and personal work culture represents our greatest asset – we love what we do, and who we work with. Being in the heart of America’s playground, we value a healthy work-life balance and encourage our team members to play hard & work hard. Experience is always a plus, and while college diplomas and GPAs indicate discipline and motivation, specific degrees are less important. We are looking for a marketing-minded individual to join our rapidly growing Pinnacle team.
The Marketing Director plays a critical role in bringing the brand and team to life. This person leads brand positioning, creative development of marketing campaigns, strategic brand initiatives, market research, budgets, and the overall strategic plan for marketing. Success requires a ‘thinker-doer,’ mentality, a highly collaborative leadership style, and the ability to build and sustain constructive relationships with the marketing team and business leaders. This leader will be inspirational, proactive, growth-minded, and able to take the organization to the next level.
- Develop, lead and drive world-class strategy for all of the brands, always seeking unexpected and distinctive strategic platforms that lead to excellent brand and creative work.
- Create and/or review copy for all brands.
- Use data to deliver unique insights that drive differentiating strategies and drive business decisions.
- Uncover actionable, inspirational insights that set up the creative team to produce breakthrough work.
- Manage the brand strategy team, oversee day-to-day brand strategy assignments, and foster the team’s professional development.
- Optimize conversion and the customer lifecycle, driving the right leads using the right platforms.
- Develop a strong presence in target markets by recommending and implementing initiatives.
- Mentor, manage and lead the Marketing team on best practices in content development and campaign management.
- Manage and execute email marketing programs, including design, content, copywriting.
- Manage and provide consistent, efficient, and effective methods to manage projects and initiatives.
- 8+ years of experience in results-driven senior marketing, brand, communications leadership role.
- Excellent leadership and coaching skills.
- A proven track record of delivering business impact, optimization of marketing investments.
- Excellent and professional communication skills; persuasive, motivating, and clear; active listener.
- Experience with copywriting for luxury brands is strongly encouraged.
- Ability to manage and prioritize many marketing and communications needs concurrently, perform effectively in a fast-paced environment, think strategically, and meet deadlines with quality deliverables.
Salary & benefits dependent on experience & skill level, but we pay well and provide great benefits including healthcare, flexible work schedules, generous time off, as well as the opportunity for company ownership with profit sharing.