Pinnacle Mountain Homes
The world of Pinnacle continues to expand, & we’re looking for the best & brightest to join our team! Recently named the Summit County Chamber’s Best Place to Work, we love what we do & who we work with. Our personal, professional & progressive work culture represents our greatest asset. Located in the heart of America’s playground, we value our surroundings & encourage a healthy work-life balance. Our team members play hard, work hard, & are full of positive energy. Experience is always a plus, & while college diplomas & GPAs indicate discipline & motivation, specific degrees are less important. We are looking for motivated & positive people to join our rapidly growing Pinnacle family.
Looking for a Superintendent to provide full time construction management support. This role includes interaction with the Vendors and internal team members to aid in project organization, scheduling and coordination. The superintendent should be a team player with organizational and detail-oriented project coordination skills who will excel in a highly service-oriented environment.
- Read and understand plans, specifications, shop drawings, and project construction schedule proficiently.
- Coordinate project status daily / weekly to Project Manager (supervisor).
- Implement quality assurance and quality control for each project.
- Coordinate job site deliveries and distribution of materials.
- Maintain safe, secure and healthy work environment by following and enforcing company standards, procedures, job site rules and regulations, and complying with OSHA regulations.
- Ensure work is installed in compliance with and conforms to the approved contract documents.
- Other miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years of construction experience for complex custom construction projects or large scale custom developments.
- Previous experience with residential, hospitality, or mixed-use custom developments preferable.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written; be computer literate and capable of using MS Office (Word, Excel), Internet/email (Outlook) etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work schedule accordingly, often against tight deadlines.
- Ability to interact with management, clients, and vendors.
Salary & benefits dependent on experience & skill level, but we pay well and provide great benefits including healthcare, flexible work schedules, generous time off, as well as the opportunity for company ownership with profit sharing.